A 130-year legacy of caring
Carsins Run at Eva Mar was founded upon the Presbyterian Home of Maryland’s 130-year legacy of providing not-for-profit care for seniors— a legacy that has always put people before profits. Now, as an independent, not-for-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), not part of a corporate chain, we are continuing this legacy of caring at our brand new, state-of-the-art campus in Harford County, Maryland, which is set to open late 2020.
Our mission is to help seniors embrace all that life has to offer at every stage of life, with a continuum of high-quality care options to meet your evolving needs as you age in place. Whether you choose Independent Living or eventually require Assisted Living, Nursing Care or Memory Care, Carsins Run at Eva Mar provides an intellectually, physically and socially stimulating environment based on a culture of compassion, dignity and trust. As long as you live at Carsins Run at Eva Mar, you and your family can rest easy in the knowledge that you are guaranteed care for life and will never have to move again.
As the saying goes, “It’s not the years in your life that count, it’s the life in your years.” At Carsins Run at Eva Mar, “Living well is ageless.”
- Not-for-profit organization with a volunteer Board of Directors
- A foundation of stewardship, which provides a solid future for Carsins Run at Eva Mar
- A culture of compassion, dignity and trust, where people come before profits
- An intellectually, physically, socially stimulating environment where residents thrive
- A full continuum of high-quality care options
- Guaranteed quality care for life
Carsins Run at Eva Mar provides Christian-based retirement living and health care through the continuum of life in a warm and caring environment, dedicated to superb service and the values of dignity, trust and independence.