Effective as of 10/01/2018
As a Charter Member of Carsins Run at Eva Mar, you are entitled to certain benefits that will not be available to subsequent residents. The benefits have substantial value and are limited to initial depositors. Charter Member Benefits will be reviewed and continued only upon the direction of the Board of Directors.
Each of the following elements in this Charter Member offering is designed to bring more value to your early decision to live at Carsins Run at Eva Mar.
- Lowest pre-construction entrance fee pricing
- Priority selection of residences in the community
- Entrance fee locked-in upon making a 10% deposit
- $3,000 worth of complimentary upgrades to the residence of your choice
- Two (2) months of complimentary monthly fees if you move into Independent Living within 120 days from the notice of your date of availability. This gives you extra time to sell your home prior to being responsible for a financial monthly commitment at your new apartment. This incredible benefit will be eliminated January 1, 2019.
- One complimentary assigned parking space near the apartment building
- Participation in Home Sale Assurance Plan: support in preparing for your move and selling your home with the area’s top real estate professionals, estate planners, auction firms, etc
- Participation in Right-Sizing Services and two complimentary appointments with the Carsins Run Move-in Coordinator
- Opportunity to participate in activities and events sponsored by Carsins Run at Eva Mar: travel and cultural excursions, classes, parties, holiday celebrations, etc
- Opportunity to participate in on-going focus groups with architects, interior designers, and other consultants and staff to provide input for program development
- Personalized Carsins Run at Eva Mar Community Ambassador discount card providing special offers to local Harford County eateries and businesses