The best of living
For seniors aged 60 and better, Carsins Run delivers the best of living, from care-free to cared-for, rewarding you with a vibrant lifestyle of independence, choice and peace of mind. You’ll never need— or want— to move again!
- You’ll live in a beautifully designed and appointed apartment of your choice, complete with your own balcony or patio.
- You’ll be part of a close-knit community of friends and neighbors with similar backgrounds and interests.
- From casual carry-out to attentive, restaurant-style table service, you’ll enjoy multiple dining options to suit your lifestyle and please your palate.
- You’ll feel right at home at Carsins Run at Eva Mar, because ours is a community of just 300 residents— not 3,000!
- Free from household chores, you’ll have time to take an art class, try yoga, join a club or pick up a new hobby. Or, you can simply relax and do nothing at all.
- You’ll be able to stay close to your family and friends and remain connected to your community, place of worship and activities you love.
- You’ll enjoy a vibrant, active, fun environment where you can discover something new every day. You may even enhance your health, wellness and longevity.
- You’ll be able to travel freely and often, without ever having to worry about your house again.
- You’ll find fitness classes, self-enrichment courses, arts & crafts instruction, card games, book clubs, gardening, meditation and more just steps from your front door.
- You will enjoy independence and security knowing that you are part of a community where your future healthcare needs will be met on the Carsins Run at Eva Mar campus.