How are you Handling Your Retirement?
As we near retirement age, we have many choices to make. Do I stay at home and continue to pay the high cost of maintaining a house? Must I rely on someone else to take care of me if a crisis arises—or should I start planning now for the days ahead?
Why Consider Carsins Run?
• Would you enjoy dining and socializing with a wide variety of friends in the evenings without having to leave home?
• Are the costs of home ownership becoming more and more expensive and burdensome?
• Do you want more time to pursue hobbies, travel, attend classes and/or become more engaged in holistic wellness activities?
• Are you worried about where you or your spouse would be cared for if that becomes necessary in your future and the quality of care you would receive?
• Do you want to be sure your children do not have the burden of making healthcare decisions and downsizing your possessions?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the previous questions, Carsins Run at Eva Mar is the place to be!
Good Friends, Great Amenities, and So Much More!
Carsins Run at Eva Mar is where you’ll enjoy a Christian-based retirement lifestyle and a full continuum of quality healthcare, should you ever need it. Carsins Run at Eva Mar plans to build 177 independent living apartment homes, ranging from approximately 800 sq. ft. up to over 1,500 sq. ft., with services and amenities located on 47 acres— inviting you to practice your putting skills, unwind by a pond or savor a mouth watering BBQ at one of our four dining venues.
How about excursions and classes featuring state-of-the-art technology that keeps you well connected with the campus, friends and family?
Carsins Run at Eva Mar has it all—and it’s all yours to enjoy at the first Continuing Care Retirement Center in Harford County!