Take peek at the Carsins Run Clubhouse
A bit like a town square, the Clubhouse is the central hub for dining, socializing, entertainment, fitness and wellness, classes and recreational activities.
- Meet up with friends to share great conversation, meals, hobbies, games and activities.
- Choose from multiple dining options, from casual carry-out to attentive, restaurant-style table service. Your choices also include private dining and outdoor dining in the courtyard (weather permitting).
- Take self-enrichment or just-for-fun classes, based on your current or new interests.
- Join one of the many special interest clubs or participate in recreational activities.
- Enjoy a variety of regularly scheduled entertainment.
- Pamper yourself with personal services available at the Salon/ Barber Shop.
- Find a quiet spot to rest, read or use a computer in the Library.
- Step outside to the courtyard to enjoy its lovely landscaped gardens and soothing water features.